Featuring current exhibits supported with SEMAC funds and/or Legacy funds (noted by *). Other regional arts activities are included on request. Note: All in-person activities are subject to space limitation or cancellation. Check with the host organizations.
- thru Oct 15: Drunken Forest exhibition by Areca Roe, WSU Watkins Gallery, Winona
- thru Nov 10: Art in the Time of Covid, an online exhibit with in-person showings by appointment, Winona Arts Center, Winona
- thru Nov 14: The Haunting of Potter's Field. illustrations by Jared Tuttle, Winona History Center, Winona
- thru Jan 2: Dudley Edmondson's Northern Waters, Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona
- thru Jan 23: David Bowen's The Journey, Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona